Pollard Family Foundation
Please follow the below steps to register for the forum:
- Complete the Registration Form by May 1st ,2021
An email will automatically be sent to you with your login details. If you don’t receive this email, please contact us.
- Login to your profile – https://forums.experiencescanada.ca/student-profile/
- Upload your submission – Answer the question “what does Reconciliation mean to you?”
We’re looking for inspiration using whatever medium you choose (a written piece (pdf), an artwork (jpeg or png), a video (YouTube, Vimeo or SendVid URL), or video of a performance) that will spark ideas or strategies that could foster greater dialogue and understanding among non-Indigenous and Indigenous young people.
You can see examples of submissions from previous forums here: https://forums.experiencescanada.ca/examples/
Your submission MUST be uploaded by May 1st 2021 to be considered for selection.
A team of volunteer judges will assist Experiences Canada in reviewing all submissions over the first two weeks of May. The final selection will be determined based on three factors:
- The quality of your submission.
- Your personal bio and interest in issues of Reconciliation.
- Ensuring a representative balance of Canada’s geographic, cultural, and linguistic diversity.
A registration fee of $150 will be payable by all youth selected. (For anyone for whom this may be a barrier, you may apply for a bursary from Experiences Canada’s special measures fund.)
Our goal will be to notify all participants of our decisions in May, 2021.
We thank all that apply for their interest in our program and wish you good luck with your application
Image by Emily Turner-Martens